Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Samaritan's Purse Update

I just wanted to post a quick note. I found out tonight that the large sum of money that Samaritan's Purse said they were going to donate... just doubled today! God is good! We will end up with near 20 tons of food being donated through the Baptist Haiti Mission through Samaritan's Purse. This is an incredible amount and a lot of distribution to coordinate! I better get the vehicles ready...

The men coming from Samaritan's Purse will be having dinner at our place with our family one of the nights that they are here. I am very excited to meet them! Tina is going to whip up her best cooking skills!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ken:

Very cool! If Franklin Graham shows up for supper, make sure you get a photo and post it.

Dave

Ken Schlorf said...

Will do, Dave! I'll get a picture of him and have him sign it, too. I don't have any of his books here, so I can't get one of those signed - sorry.