Monday, September 8, 2008

Infection

I was hoping that it would go away in a couple days, but it didn't. My eye started getting sore above and below about 4 days ago and has slowly gotten worse. My glands under my ear and chin are swollen. This isn't pretty, but I figured I would post a picture anyway (don't look up my nose):



I saw the doctor this morning because he wanted me to look at his car. He looked at my eye and said that he'll send a perscription my way today. So I'll get all drugged up and then hopefully I will be able to see better and feel better (my face on that side is sore and I am feeling more tired that usual).

It could be much worse, I'll take this anyday over many other things (like flood waters washing away everything that I own followed by not being able to find food or water for days - which is happening to a lot of people here).

No comments: