Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How Much Wood Would Ken Chuck If Ken Could Chuck Wood

LOTS! And yes, I am sore! We took care of our tree(s) first:


and then went looking for more (this is Gerbin - he comes to us from Europe (the Netherlands I think - I'll have to ask).


We found a number of trees down and many had taken the power lines with them. We worked from 8 until 1 when the Canter had a hole in the front tire (it was leaking slowly) and so we headed back to the mission.





As we were driving back, it started to rain. It poured by the time we got out of the truck and into my shop area. There were a number of guys that waited the heavy rain out. In about 20 mins, we got one inch of rain according to the gauge. The black bars over people's eyes are to protect the innocent...just kidding...this is my artistic perspective:


When I got back, we saw that someone caught a rat. I haven't seen any squirrels here, Dad, so this must be the next best thing to catch in a cage like this.

No comments: