Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Less Work Today - More Pictures

We loaded up 100 sacks today in the Canter and packed more sacks until we ran out of plates, cups, and spoon. I wanted to clarify that I personally and solely did NOT pack the two trucks yesterday. I merely wanted to state that I touched every bag and wanted to give a grand total for the day - I was and am not trying to be prideful (nobody sent me any message to say this, I just read it and it sounded bad to me). I was the person packing each truck as the line of guys passed them to me. It was good today to have a bit less work to do. My muscles are starting to protest.

I soldered a guy's charger and fixed it and Gerbin and I worked on the four-wheeler a bit. That thing is getting pretty solid now!

Gerbin came over about an hour ago and wanted my pictures from us cutting trees. He had pictures on his memory stick and so I asked him if I could have his. Some of these pictures are Kyrk's and some other are from other people. They are from the flooding and hurricane damage. The third picture is one of our churches. (I did not take these pictures and if you did and do not want me to post these, send me an email to let me know):






Boring bug stuff...

Since we are nature people by nature (funny, haha!), we took another picture of a bug outside of our door. It turned out to be a moth. Carter poked it and it started flapping its wings. These pictures are high resolution:


No comments: