Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Truck

This morning I worked on a motorcycle that was returned from a pastor of ours and I tried unsuccessfully to fix a blender for one of the Haitian guys. I took the kids around on the four-wheeler a little bit at noon since we used it to carry two 5-gallon jugs of filtered water. Lou just loves being on that thing!



Boring Car Stuff...

We got a new truck today. The Canter is frequently out and about and the new one will be used quite a bit locally. The thought as I know it is to send the Canter out for longer distances. When this new one arrived, the first thing that I noticed was how low the gas tank was. They designed brackets for it that were conveniently easy to turn upside down to get about 6 more inches clearance out of it so I did just that. It's hard to see, but the first picture is before the change and the second is after (I don't think that we picked the color...). Carter and Gerbin (from the Netherlands) are in the first picture and that's Christopher in the red shirt:


No comments: