Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Couple Pictures From Yesterday

We loaded up 100 bags of the family packs yesterday in to a pickup and trailer to take them down to MFI to be flown in the next couple days to the northwestern part of Haiti. On the way back, they picked up the 5 gallon containers.



Boring Ken stuff...

Don't worry Mom, I'll have this look for just a day. This is the first time in well over 5 years (it may be near 10) that I have not had facial hair on my chin. It sure feels weird! As you can see, my eye/face infection is getting better.


Here is a picture of the pull start mechanism one of the two larger chainsaws that we have. That black plastic piece near the middle was little worn out not allowing it to grab and turn the engine over. I used my soldering iron to melt it back into shape and it now works again. I am not sure how long it will last until I have to come up with another solution, but I'll find out.


I was also given an electric teapot to fix for the second time, but the connections are so rusted out that I am not sure that I will be able to fix it. I had given up on it yesterday, but I may be in a better mood today to take another look at it.

No comments: