Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School

Today was the first day of homeschooling. It was a little rough. Carter is not very motivated (why would he be?). Lou is doing good with the eye patch (he is doing a little more schooling than that). Kayla did very well and is pretty motivated. Most of the learning was being done by Tina as she figured out the way things should work (well...she will figure it out). She could use prayers insofar as homeschooling is concerned. It is not easy to do it with limited resources and access to resources (including the internet).

Boring car stuff...

I figured out by pinching the brake line on the Canter that the driver's front is the problem corner. They sent for new brake cylinders up front, so I am hoping that it is finished tomorrow. I struggled for about 3-4 hours getting the passenger front off when the driver's front took only a half hour. Each vehicle has too many things to do that I am just taking care of one thing at a time. I also replaced the ball joints on the Landcruiser and took care of the doctor's alternator for good this time (there was another bolt missing from it that I didn't see the last time).

No comments: