Saturday, August 9, 2008

Face Full of Fluid

Shopping this morning lasted a long time. We left at 9 AM and got back at 2 PM. Nothing is simple. Since the place was like Sam's Club we spent a lot of money and got cheap prices. The price was lower the more you bought of each item. We went in with another family so it was even cheaper. We should be set for a while. Oh...if you ever go to a Chinese restaurant in the States and want more MSG, I can hook you up...


Boring car stuff...

When we got back we ate and then I ran off to do work. I got the oil changed in the Nissan Patrol (SUV) and it has two oil filters. It took 11 quarts of oil...11!!! Then I worked on the Canter's master cylinder. I ended up getting a face full of brake fluid (face includes eyes and mouth) during the bench bleeding process. The unfortunate thing is that replacing the master cylinder didn't seem to work. I have to replace the front tie rods before I can take it for a spin to see what happened. This is frustrating me...seriously frustrating me.

No comments: