Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Paint, Canter, Trip

Happy St. Patrick's Day! The kids paraded around to everyone's place this morning wishing everyone a happy St. Patrick's Day. The Dog was a big star.



Boring Car Stuff...

Paint

I took the cage off the new Blue Isuzu a few days ago and we had the guys paint it black - much better looking (and it will prevent corrosion) than the bare metal look. I put it back on this morning.


Canter

To weld the frame back together on the Canter, I had to remove the front half of the rear leaf spring and so I ended up just removing it all to get it out of the way. It's really, REALLY front-end-heavy now! I can just lift it up by hand. We are going to weld a plate on the outside of the frame in the hopes of making it last longer.



Trip

I am taking a trip tomorrow with Pastor Rob and a bunch of guys to bring materials out to one of the pastors. The materials includes a new motorcycle, two generators, a bunch of wood, and some other stuff. It will be a one to two night trip, so I'll be away for a while.

No comments: