Friday, July 11, 2008

Undisclosed Trials

After spending some time with God this morning, I felt that I should disclose something. There have been a few trials that we have had while being here that I do not feel I should disclose on the blog because of their nature or their possible unintended results. Life here has not been, and will not be, all roses. This is no vacation.

I ask that you pray for those things that go unmentioned - that they be resolved so that God can do his work through us (and that we continue to follow Him). None of these things involve my personal family's relationships, but rather they are with people here in Haiti that I have occasion to speak with the last few days (none of the people are current missionaries - the current missionaries are AWESOME!) and with the local environment.

Your prayers are appreciated!

No comments: