Monday, August 10, 2009

Quick Post, Lou

We're (the "we" is my mom, dad and I) about to start our 5 hour drive. I wanted post a quick message to say that things are going OK.

Food isn't liking me very much so I am trying to play it safe with what I eat. It will probably take the same amount of time to get used to it here as it did to used to there. If so, I should be done pretty soon and things should be OK.

I might be writing a blog post on the road, so stay tuned!

Lou

Tina told me that Lou seems to be having more issues with dairy again. He seems to be going in cycles of good and bad. When he doesn't do so good, she cuts back on the dairy and then he seems to loose weight. Hopefully the adoption does get done soon so we can have his medical needs assessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you get a chance, maybe you can bring back some pediasure (Or walmart knockoff). Sawyer does well on that and it's got extra calories. (sawyer has trouble putting on weight) Maybe some probiotic type powders too. Turner (from Ethiopia) drinks rice milk because he has trouble digesting dairy. Then Ansley (from Taiwan) drinks juice with calcium for similar issues. I am hoping once they get a bit older I can get everyone on the same drink.

Good luck on your interview!

Jan