Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not Much Happening

There is not much happening with the adoption. We are continuing to wait past the date (once again) that we were told by our orphanage director we would be out of MOI. Trying to be patient.

Tina and the children are doing well in Haiti - they miss me, they tell me (and I miss them!). We appreciate any and all prayers regarding the completion of our adoption!

I am doing well here. My stomach issues are no more. I am now trying to mentally prepare for what is to come after I find out about the job I applied and interviewed for last week. There will be many things to do whether I get the position or not and those are the things that I am trying to prepare for.

2 comments:

Debbie Woodward said...

Hang in there Ken. By the way, where is the location of the job you applied for?

Debbie Woodward

Ken Schlorf said...

It's in Appleton, WI. Thank you for staying in touch Debbie!

Ken