Monday, August 3, 2009

Adoption Progress?

Today we'll hopefully find out some information. I have a guy checking out to see where the paperwork currently is within MOI (the stage we're in) and hope to hear from him today. I also plan to pay a visit to the orphanage director to see what's going on from her perspective. I have been told that I should be able to get my Haitian driver's license today (and I'll need my State-side license, too, that they needed to process the Haitian license). During that trip, I'll be stopping by her place.

I have made calls to the orphanage director consistently throughout the weekend and she never answers. I left a message on Friday and haven't heard anything from her (I am not surprised). My emails have all gone ignored, too.

I'll provide an update later today.

No comments: