Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Email from the USCIS, Job

Yesterday I received an email from the USCIS. They are processing the I600 and requested the DNA test of Lou's birthmother.

We are still in the middle of figuring the email out. It appears that they sent it to the States when they should not have - they have to complete it yet. They will be able to complete it when our orphanage director gets our paperwork through MOI and then obtains a Haitian passport for Lou. Because MOI is taking so long, the other place(s) (USCIS) that have remaining paperwork is getting confused apparently. Our adoption agency is working on figuring out how to respond to the USCIS.

When I got the email yesterday, I was thinking it was good news... But it appears that it is not. Hopefully and prayerfully, the paperwork will not get lost as it gets shuffled back and forth.

Job

I still have not heard anything about the job I applied for. I was told that I should know by Thursday (tomorrow) and I am trying to be patient with that response as well.

Apparently I have A LOT to learn, because I am being taught MANY things.

No comments: