Thursday, October 15, 2009

Visa Appointment?

I may have made it worse for us (we are learning as we go here). I was checking out others' time frames for adopting from Haiti (via blog searching) and I came across enough people with dates to know that we should have a visa appointment date by now (if not actually have the visa in our hands by now).

Again, God is continuing to teach us patience and that His timing prevails. We do not always trust Him (and His timing) - this is one of our sins (just one of them).

I sent an email to the orphanage director to find out when she will be back in Haiti. It turns out that there is a place in Haiti that sounds like Germany. She didn't leave the country. She was back last Sunday. She replied promptly and asked about the visa. I told her that we have heard nothing and that I would like to see if she can do something to help. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: