Thursday, July 23, 2009

USCIS & DNA

I just got a message (after I sent two emails to inquire) saying that the USCIS did not receive the DNA testing results from the lab in the US. The lab in the US sent me a screen shot of the FedEx page showing that the USCIS accepted the delivery on July 13th at 12:15 pm. I replied to the USCIS and we'll see what they have to say now.

God is controlling the timing of this adoption - sometimes I just wish he would use His big voice to say "Not yet" instead of sending humans to deliver the message...

2 comments:

Debbie Woodward said...

FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!! ---- so sorry to hear that. Hopefully, it is a paperwork error they are able to quickly locate.

Debbie Woodward

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it! NOT!

You and Shelley (The Bedfords on RR) need to compare notes. You're both getting a lot of run around. Her's is with the State of Alabama. Lots of what seem to be unnecessary delays.

Hope they find your paperwork VERY SOON, as in tomorrow.

Jan