Saturday, July 18, 2009

Some Pictures: Plants, Bug, Dogs Swimming

Kayla brought these two things in this morning. The first is a flower that appears to catch bugs. They have taken another one apart and found bugs inside - sorta like a venus fly trap (I tried to save space by putting the big pictures on the detail picture):


This is a fruit of some sort - I am sure that it has a name. It's about the size of a large cucumber:


Here is a baby preying mantis (about the size of a quarter):


Here are the dogs swimming together (and trying to drown each other) in the holding pond:



(bad news...I have been struggling with my camera because I recently dropped it and it knocked off the auto-focus feature quite a bit. I have missed a couple of great shots because of it. I may have to figure out a way to get a new one here. We probably have a few years [I am being frustratingly sarcastic] before the adoption is done and I can personally buy another in the States).

No comments: