Monday, May 4, 2009

Silica Gel, Sick

A while back I posted a message about how humid and moist things are here and that I wanted people to send their "do not eat" packets. It's safe to say that we are in the beginning of the rainy season and things are getting moist again.

About a week ago, I got this from Kathy in the BHM Michigan office - I don't think that I'll need any more for quite some time (THANK YOU KATHY!):



Sick

For one week now, I have been having these stomach pains. I think it's from something that I ate a week ago yesterday. Kayla and Carter had it a little bit, too, but they seem to be better. It's hanging on to me. I get these stomach pains about 5 times a day and they don't last long, but they don't feel good. It's causing me to have to be near restroom and there is none by the mechanic shop. So when I am by the shop and nature calls my name, I make a bee-line to my house hope that no one stops me to talk. So far, I have a pretty decent record of making it all the way (actually a 100% record).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When stomach issues last that long, you might want to check with Dr Bernard. He might have a med that will 'kill' whatever you have ingested. (It could be 'alive' you know.) ;-)
Ruth