Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Ultimate Garage Sale

I didn't think that having a garage sale would be that bad of an idea. It will help us raise funds for staying in Haiti. What I failed to really understand was that when you have an "Ultimate Garage Sale" you are selling everything - not just some things. We are taking what we have left in the house, pricing it and moving it all to the garage. Thank you so very much Mom and Dad for helping us out every day this week!


I am sitting in a room right now that only has a dining room table and chairs - nothing else. I am looking at a room that has a piano, small lamp and a cedar chest (the small lamp and cedar chest are not in the sale). Places to sit are becoming few and far between. We are selling ourselves out of our familiar setting. I am actually eating cereal right now out of a lime green and lemon yellow toddler bowl that is suctioned to the dining room table - now that's class and style!


Tomorrow the big sale starts at 7am. I would like to see EVERYTHING go, Lord willing!

No comments: