Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Latest Regarding Work

Yesterday I posted that I wasn't sure what to do about work. Well, shortly after posting that message I decided. I talked to my boss and told her that my last day would be the last work day of the month - May 30th.

This feels good! I have usually defaulted to benefit others and this was no different. I was concerned about what needed to get done at work. Quitting according to what is best for me and my family should have priority. I want to be as squared away in the homefront as possible before we leave. I know that I'll probably never be exactly where I want to be, but I can make more progress before we go if I don't have to work 9-5.

Here's another video of Lou:

Acts 20:24

I do not count my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may accomplish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

No comments: