Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Canter Apart and Together, Turkey, Sweet

Here are shots of the canter dump portion removed (which is much heavier than just a plain bed) and the truck section separated. Mr. Kyrk and I worked on it about half a day yesterday and all of today. We (including Mr. Cliff, the mechanic who used to work here and comes every-so-often is here to help with things) welded it back together this afternoon and we'll further support it tomorrow. I hope that we can have it all back together by the end of the week.



Turkey

Here is a thirsty turkey (I thought it was funny today when I saw him):


Sweet

Last night, Kayla and Carter treated us real nicely. They got our clothes ready, gave us chocolate, got our toothbrushes ready, and gave us a nice note. We had a staff meeting, so they were home alone for a while.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ken -

The note and laying the clothes out are way too cute.

I wonder if you stay in Haiti is your children will go through the same "teenage" mode.

Let me know when the hormones start changing. I remember that it was like someone hit a switch with my son.

Good job on the vehicles. Blessings to all of you.

Debbie Woodward

Ken Schlorf said...

Hi Debbie,

God has blessed us with great children! We pray that we are able to appropriately guide them in a Christ-like manner through their teen years.

Thank you for your blessing!
Ken