Saturday, September 19, 2009

Still: Nothing

I called the orphanage director yesterday afternoon and I asked her a couple questions. One being if she thought we would have the passport by now. Of course, she didn't think we would - she must have forgotten that she told me 2-3 days to get the passport. I asked her when she thought we would have it and she, once again, told me what I wanted to hear: early next week. I don't have much (if any) faith in what she tells me, but again, based on other adoption processes early next week sounds about right.

Still nothing from the USCIS. Our good guy must be on vacation or something as he hasn't responded in a couple days to an email I sent. So we are still waiting for an official approval on our I600.

Side note (or should I say back note): My back is slowly getting better. I did a bit of walking around yesterday and as I got up this morning, it's doing well. I'll try to take it easy over the weekend and get back to work Monday.

No comments: