Thursday, September 24, 2009

2-3 Days Part II

The orphanage director fortunately has copies of the papers needed for the passport and told me (again) that it will take 2-3 days. I am assuming that she will deliver the paperwork tomorrow, so I am hoping for Wednesday next week based on what she stated. We will see... Again, I will keep you posted. Monday will be day 1 of the 2-3 days (I am not including the delivery day).

This isn't so bad. It is a little easier to be talking about days now instead of weeks or months. There is only one more set of paperwork to lose (the visa), but it doesn't matter - I think that I am finally getting the hang of trusting our Lord more about the final timing and not worrying about the details in between (I am GETTING there...I am not THERE yet...).

No comments: