Thursday, June 25, 2009

Adoption, Fish, Wheel

No word on the anticipated DNA testing for tomorrow morning. The orphanage director was supposed to call to confirm, but we have heard nothing. This is Haiti!

Fish

The kids went fishing and they decided to take the fish apart to check them out. I think they learned something (at least I hope they did!).


Boring Car Stuff...

We are almost done with moving the concrete. I had MAJOR issues today. Two flat tires in the trailer, the four-wheeler would not start, changed oil in the four-wheeler and had a time at it...and...last but not least...the whole wheel popped off (fortunately I found all the parts).

1 comment:

Chris said...

I will pray for the test to take place tomorrow and for swift results and forward movement....
Blessings to you,