Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sensor, The Day's Work

I ended up finding the sensor today. I walked to where I thought it might be and, after having the batteries out, I put them back in and it found a reading. I talked to Kyrk about it and since he knows the language better than me (although I am catching up), he talked to the dad of the home. Sure enough, one of the boys “found it on the ground” and so he still had it and I got it back. Yea!!! Sorry, Livesays – the temperature readings will continue!

Today wasn’t the greatest day for moods in the house. Louey, although he is doing great, does get challenging. Food is almost ALWAYS the issue. Today it involved more of him not chewing.

We had language classes once again today and so we’ll be practicing around the home. It sure has been nice to have a chance (and need) to use it while I work!

Here is a shot of Antoinne and Erilise (spelling?) taken this afternoon while I was petting the Mission’s cat (a fill in since our decided to check out the town and never come back). Erilise wasn't trying to hide his face - I'll get another shot of him later - he is an awesome guy!


2 comments:

T and T Livesay said...

IT has been 78ish at bedtime lately ... we are having a cool front of our very own. We are praying for you guys! If it gets too cold, you know where to find us.

kari mia way said...

I love Antoinne! He is the sweetest little man. So glad to hear about you doing the BHM blog! Finally we will get updates:)