Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tree, Creatures, Transmission - COMPLETE!

We went for a walk on Sunday and the kids climbed this tree. Here is a picture of two of our great children:


I have a few stored up pictures of some neat creatures. Check out the streak behind the snail with no house.




Boring car stuff...

I am VERY tired and sore! I got the transmission done yesterday after working on it all day. I took it for a spin and it works great - shifts like butter. Thanks to Anes who used to do a lot of the car work, we both wrestled the very heavy transmission into place. I was never as dirty as I was yesterday after putting the transmission in. The dirt on my back made it through my shirt and got my back all dirty. It took a lot of scrubbing to get all the dirt off, especially my arms. That is a job that I am happy to have finished! It's great to know that this one job saved the mission well over a $1,000 US dollars. That's what God called me to do here, He gave me the ability, and that's why I am here. A great big "Thank You" to all who have donated to help us be here!

No comments: