- Lou liked the plane rides and got to sit with the co-pilot (his hat says "Future Pilot").
- Immigration for Lou was a little bit of a pain, but we got through without any major issues. A customs lady behind the desk was giving me as much attitude as she could - welcoming me back to the States.
- My parents have warmly welcomed us into their home. They moved things around so that we could settle in better and it seems to be working well.
- We went to the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells and had a very good time. Lou liked going down the big water slides and he would move his hands in a pinching motion the whole way down. I'd hold his hands so he wouldn't scratch himself. When we got to the end, he wanted to do it again. (He pooped his pants once in the waterpark...look out! Fortunately it was contained and not left floating.)
- Tina and I went to Duluth for a much needed break. We stayed at Superior Shores (in Two Harbors) and had lots of time to think, analyze, and plan. We are looking at houses and I am looking at jobs, so we got a lot done to help us in these directions.
We have nothing planned but the usual Thanksgiving and Christmas things that we were not home for last year - we're looking for to seeing all of our family again!
Kayla misses her friends at the mission and has been emailing them back and forth. She found a friend at church that she missed and they exchanged information. It was fun to watch the reaction because her friend seemed to think that she would be gone forever!